Monday, August 24, 2009

Check Out A New Feature

I am writing a new feature with Susan at Color Online - called What Do I Read Next. The idea is to encourage readers to read Brown by tailoring the suggestions based on books the reader enjoys. Susan will post What Do I Read Next every Monday at Color Online. This week (the second post) the topic is friends. I put the list together but Susan did all the hard work making it look pretty and adding all the links and reviews. So check it out and please leave a comment if you see or book of interest or if have or need a suggestion. Friends Matters

5 comments:

Lori Calabrese said...

I'm heading over now to check it out!

All the best,
Lori
www.loricalabrese.com

Anonymous said...

The Dynamic Duo!!

Color Online said...

Edi,
She's being nice because I had the grunt work and I'm really ok with it because she puts up with me and I'm rather bossy. lol

Doret said...

So you caught that.

Anonymous said...

Great job you two. I've read Susan's site already. I'm excited to get the books. Yeah!
Jo Ann Hernandez
BronzeWord Latino Authors
http://authorslatino.com/wordpress