Tuesday, October 5, 2010

On Sale Now : New Releases

My Uncle Martin's Big Heart by Angela Farris Watkins illustrations by Eric Velasquez

Ahmed and the Feather Girl by Jane Ray


Game, Set, Match, Champion Arthur Ashe by Crystal Hubbard illustrated by Kevin Belford


Alvin Ho: Allerigic to Birthday Parties, Science Projects, and Other man-made Castastrophes
by Lenore Look, illustrated by LeUyen Pham


How Tia Lola Learned to Teach by Julia Alvarez


I Will Save You by Matt de la Pena

X-Isle by Steve Augarde

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Have you read X-Isle yet, Doret? I'm assuming your including it here because it has at least one central character who's a kid of color...and I'm wondering if I should read it for my list.

Doret said...

Charlotte - It does feature a diverse cast of characters.