Monday, March 31, 2008

Everything Looks So Good

Sometimes I can't find anything to read. It can be for many different reasons. I can't find a book fit my mood, or I am in a reading funk or whatever. Then there are the times like this when everything looks good. I always sneak a peak at the books in stockroom before they hit the shelf. The other day I saw three books I wanted to put @ top of my TBR list The Girl Who Saw Lions by Berlie Doherty, The Surrender Tree: Poems of Cuba's Struggle for Freedom by Margarita Engle, and Exodus by Julie Bertagna and later that day I saw Trouble by Gary D. Schmidt had come in. Also want to read My Most Excellent Year by Steve Kluger.
and 13th Reality by James Dashner. When I was leaving work today I saw two more books. The Patron Saint of Butterflies by Cecilia Galante and Cicada Summer by Andrea Beaty. Eight books isn't too bad, though it would be better if I was strong enough stop sneaking peaks at other books.

No comments: