Saturday, July 4, 2009

Funny How Things Change Melissa Wyatt

Funny How Things Change by Melissa Wyatt - 17 yr old Remy Walker has just graduated from H.S., most of his friends are planning their escape from Dwyer, West Virginia but Remy is torn, Dwyer is in his blood. I loved that Remy's heart always stayed true to Dwyer. He wasn't embarrassed or ashamed to love a place, many laughed at or simply dismissed. Remy must choose between the girlfriend he loves, or the land he loves. The pace of Funny How Things Change was wonderful, a perfect fit for Remy Walker. Like the beginning of Proud Mary, Wyatt takes it nice & easy. I read this about two week ago, yet Remy and Dwyer are still with me. I highly recommand Funny How Things Change. Ages 16up


Author's interview at ChasingRay (this made me want to read the book)
GuysLitWire Review


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Doret,
I am going to be poor because of you. Please stop recommending such great books. Thank you! j/k