Monday, July 21, 2008

Where Are My Clothes/ YA at Target

I am leaving for my trip to N.Y tomorrow, the other day I realized I had no clothes. All I have are my work clothes which are pretty worn. Working at a bookstore so long I've lost the swagger in my wardrobe not like it was all that great before but still its at an all time low. I do have some nice going out pieces but honestly after working retail and riding public transportation the last thing I want to do is hang out with people. Though I am going to make an effort to add more everyday pieces to my wardrobe. Hopefully someday soon Target will no longer be my primary source for clothes. I have no idea how that happened. I just got really lazy. Don't feel like doing laundry, that's okay I'll pick up a shirt at target. Plus when I am off the mall is the last place I want to go. If Hanes is good enough for Michael Jordan and Marisa Tomei well then its good enough for me. I did get some cute jeans from Target, today. Also picked up some sunglasses. I normally don't wear sunglasses because I have no idea which ones look good on me. (oh how I envied Bono today)

Has anyone else noticed the YA titles Target carries

They have the bestselling series like Uglies, Sisterhood of Traveling Pants. Private, Gossip Girls, Great and Terrible Beauty etc, but what made me do a double take were a few of the other titles
Generation Dead
Summoning
Deep Down Popular
Wicked Lovely
Audrey Wait
Gone
Steel Trapp
We are the Ship
A Thousand Never Evers
Wednesday Wars
Rules

I am off to finish cleaning, packing and do what I do to get ready for a trip. I'll be back at the beginning of the month. Holla.

No comments: