Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Bird Attacks


On my way to work today and was attacked by a bird, not once, not twice but three times. Was almost at the train station when I felt something hit the back of my head. I realized it was a bird so I am thinking okay its just flying a little low. I continue walking, I swear I don't take more then 6 steps and that MF bird is hitting me again this time so I know its not an accident. Now I thinking this bird is pissed its time for me to roll out so I quicken my pace and this MF hits me again. Each time the MF bird came from behind so its not like I could duck the attacks, or even be prepared for them. After the third hit I was pissed and scared but I seriously ready to throw down with this MF bird. It was early Sunday morning there were no people around only more birds. It didn't look like the other birds were paying attention to us but I figured they would if I tired to hit that MF bird with my umbrella. After the third hit the MF bird flew up to a pole, making a bunch of noise just waiting. I waited as well, walking away just got me hit two more times so I knew running was out of the picture. I waited for about ten seconds before I started walking again. I won't be walking that way again anytime soon.

1 comment:

Toni Campbell said...

Where was it? I walk in the same areas that you do and I want to be prepared. Maybe there was a nest around and they heard you talking to yourself about scrambled eggs!