Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March New Releases

Pablo Neruda: Poet of the People by Monica Brown illus by Julie Paschkis - starred kirkus review


Mama and Me by Arthur Dorros illus by Rudy Gutierrez

Warp Speed by Lisa Yee - I can't wait to read this one. Lovin the excerpt

I Am J by Chris Beam

Hurricane Dancers by Margarita Engle

The Poet Slave of Cuba by Margarita Engle (paperback)

Exposure by Mal Peet (paperback)

What Can't Wait by Ashley Hope Perez - Ari's review - This was very good, looking forward to reviewing soon.

The Boy is Mine by Charmaine White Face

Illegal by Bettina Restrepo - Ari's interview with the author

Touching Snow by M. Sindy Felin (paperback) I love this story and the new cover

Amigas: Playing for Keeps by Veronica Chambers

Subway Girl by P.J. Converse

The Queen of Water by Laura Resau and Maria Virginia Farinango

Truancy Origins by Isamu Fukui

Karma by Cathy Ostlere

Fury of the Phoenix by Cindy Pon - Really looking forward to this one. I loved Silver Phoneix, which is out in paperback


5 comments:

Bettina said...

Thanks for putting up Illegal. I loved Touching Snow too!

Doret said...

Bettina - Thanks so much for stopping by. Congratulations on the debut.

Ashley Hope PĂ©rez said...

This is like the dessert buffet in Vegas. Can't wait to get all these titles on my plate! Give me a holler when you get to What Can't Wait--I'd love to hear from you!

www.ashleyperez.com/blog

Anonymous said...

I hadn't heard of Truancy Origins before. I'll have to look into that one!

Doret said...

Ashley - What Can't Wait was great, I couldn't stop reading. Congrats on a great debut.

Edi- Trunancy Origins is the second book in a series.