Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Zapato Power - Jacqueline Jules, Miguel Benitez

Zapato Power : Freddie Ramos Zooms to the Rescue by Jacqueline Jules illus. by Miguel Benitez
Freddie's specially designed purple sneakers give him super speed and can even out run a train. He keeps his superhero ability a secret and is always looking for ways to come to the rescue. A rogue squirrel that finds its way into the school, is covered in paint. Freddie is determined to find who is responsible. The mystery behind the painted squirrel was fun and I really enjoyed Benitez playful illustrations. This is the third Freddie Ramos adventure and its just as much fun as the last two. Each story works very well as a stand alone. Though together there is a great connection. The author is doing an excellent job keeping the reader interested in Freddie, his super power and his world.

4 comments:

Andromeda Jazmon said...

I am buying a couple of these for my boys thanks to your reviews and Early Chapter book list. Thanks for pointing out good reads!

Jacqueline Jules said...

Thanks for your kind words about Zapato Power #3. I am so glad you see the connection between the three books as well as their ability to stand alone. I worked real hard to try to make that happen and I'm thrilled to see it recognized. Thanks again!
Jacqueline Jules
www.jacquelinejules.com

Prodip said...

Thank you for your information......
Latest movie

register website domain said...

Thanks a lot for the review..I am planning to buy them for my cute brother..